Avocado Omelette. Get exclusive avocado tips at www.vidaaguacate.com. Whisk eggs in a small bowl until smooth. Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
This Omelette with Avocado recipe is unbelievably delicious. It is the perfect breakfast meal because it is healthy while also being full of flavor. This flavorful combo of protein and fiber will keep you full all morning. You can have Avocado Omelette using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Omelette
- It’s of Avocado filling:.
- Prepare 1 of small-medium avocado.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of diced onion (soak in water for a few minutes if sharp).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon or lime juice (about 1 wedge).
- Prepare 1 spoon of plain yogurt or sour cream (optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 sprig of fresh cilantro.
- You need of Omelette:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 splash of milk or dashi.
- Prepare 2 pinches of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil or butter for frying pan.
- It’s of Fresh cilantro or dill to garnish.
In this Avocado Omelette recipe, I've paired creamy avocado with traditional caprese salad ingredients. Diced cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and fresh basil are all part of this omelette. Swiss cheese, chives and avocado are a perfect combination in this bright omelette. Download Omelette avocado stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Avocado Omelette instructions
- Halve the avocado, take out the seed and remove flesh into a small bowl. Cut into chunks with spoon or fork..
- Mix the diced onion, lemon/lime juice, and yogurt into the avocado. Break the chunks a little smaller while mixing. Salt & pepper to taste, then mix in leaves from the cilantro..
- Prepare the omelette by whisking the two eggs together in a medium bowl along with the milk and a bit of salt..
- Heat a medium frying pan on medium and add the olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, pour in the eggs..
- Tilt the pan so the eggs spread around in a circle. If it spreads to thing on the edges, bring it back toward the center with a spatula or spoon..
- When the eggs start to solidify somewhat but before they are full cooked through, spread on the avocado filling over half of the omelette..
- Fold over the other half of the omelette to cover the avocado filling. Let it cook another minute or two until the eggs in the center aren't so runny or until it's cooked to the doneness you like. I like mine a little "juicy" so all the egg isn't hard..
- Serve on a plate garnished with more cilantro or dill is nice too. Cut in half for two people :).
Halve avocado, scoop out the avocado flesh, and slice. Occasionally separate the edges of the omelette from the pan using a. This simple omelette is a fiesta of flavours for your taste buds. Top the omelette with the bacon, avocado and Monterey Jack. Set the omelette in a plate.