Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese. Toasted quinoa makes a crunchy addition to this roasted carrot salad with slivered almonds and goat cheese. Crunchy, toasted quinoa and creamy goat cheese add delicious texture to these sweet roasted carrots. Roasted carrot salad is a fantastic fall side dish, packed with sweet roasted carrots, cranberries, crunchy almonds, and creamy goat cheese.
Arrange the slightly warm carrots and goats cheese on top. Scatter with a few more hazelnuts and drizzle. This is the perfect salad: creamy goat cheese (sub feta if you prefer it), roasted beets, avocado. You can cook Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese
- You need 500 g of carrots.
- You need 1 of orange (for zest and fresh juice).
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 75 g of goat cheese.
- You need 50 g of pomegranate seeds.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of spices: cumin seeds, thyme, mint (optional), salt, pepper.
We love arugula for its peppery bite, but feel free to swap in whatever salad Place arugula in a large serving bowl and lightly dress with vinaigrette. Top with beets, avocado, goat cheese, and walnuts. Put the carrots in a roasting tray and drizzle with oil. Remove from the oven and set To serve, toss the rocket through the carrots and divide between four plates.
Roasted Carrot Salad with Goat Cheese instructions
- Heat the oven to 190C/375F. Peel the carrots and cut into small strips (similar size to fries). Toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with cumin seeds and orange zest, and season with salt. Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 45-50 mins until tender..
- Stir the chickpeas into the roasted carrots, then tip onto a large serving platter. Drizzle with the remaining oil and a little of the orange juice. Crumble over the goat’s cheese and scatter with the herbs and pomegranate seeds. Serve warm..
Add a large spoon of the goats cheese and serve with the sourdough toasts. Think carrots are a boring veg? Dot with goat's cheese then sprinkle with the rest of the orange juice and the coriander and serve with salad. Chef Bruce Kalman crafts a roasted carrot salad, utilizing Curried Pig Popocorn from Dakota's Pop Parlor to add crunch + spice. This roasted carrot salad with coconut, almonds, dried cherries and mint is anything but your normal side salad.