Kao Tom Salmon – Thai rice congee with salmon. You can think of this as the Thai sister of congee which is of Chinese origin. Instead of being porridge-like, it's more of a. Stir the rice once more, then lay the salmon fillets on top.
Sticky Rice Egg Cakes (Kao Niaow Ping Choup Kai). Stir Fried Clams with Belacan Chillie Paste. Sukuti Marinade and Masala (Marinade Used for Sukuti Preparations). You can cook Kao Tom Salmon – Thai rice congee with salmon using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kao Tom Salmon – Thai rice congee with salmon
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked jasmine rice (or any rice you prefer).
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock or water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground Pepper.
- It’s 1 piece of salmon.
- Prepare 1-2 of Spring onions (finely slices).
- Prepare 2 of eggs (optional).
- You need of Crispy garlic.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed and finely chopped).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Give your baby a taste of Thailand with this Thai Salmon dish. You are here: Home / Thai Salmon With Rice. Just had some salmon for the lunch but now I want to have some of this delicious congee too. Thai Breakfast Rice Soup with Shrimp (Kao Tom Goong).
Kao Tom Salmon – Thai rice congee with salmon step by step
- Put stock or water in a saucepan, on medium heat..
- When the soup starting to boil add cooked rice and stir well..
- In the mean time. Fry salmon on a pan or grilled it in the oven. Once salmon cooked, break it into small chunks..
- Making crispy garlic. On a small pan add vegetable oil leave it for a couple min until it medium hot then add garlic in. Stir consistently until garlic starts to turn golden and crippling. Turn heat off straight away..
- Once rice is cooking for about 5-8 min, add some soysauce, fish sauce and stir well..
- Add eggs in for 2 min, then add salmon in. Dont stir too much as you don’t want to break your soft boiled eggs..
- Transfer your salmon rice congee with soft boiled egg into a bowl. Sprinkle with spring onions and ground pepper.
- Enjoy 😉.
Spicy Glass Noodle Salad with Mint (laab woonsen). Quick & Easy Congee with Meatballs. My BEST Authentic Pad Thai Recipe. Thai Salmon with Rice prepared in your Babycook! Giving baby a boost of good omega's!