Vickys Veggie Pesto Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Veggie Pesto Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Veggie Pesto Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 350 g of gluten-free dried spaghetti.
- You need of spray oil.
- It’s 300 g of cherry or baby plum tomatoes.
- You need 400 g of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of free-from pesto from my previously posted recipe.
- Prepare of reserved pasta water.
- You need 150 g of baby spinach.
- You need of grated zest and juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare pinch of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 25 g of parmesan style cheese (optional).
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
Vickys Veggie Pesto Spaghetti, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the grill / broiler on a medium heat and spray a roasting tin with oil.
- Put the spaghetti on to boil in salted water as per the packet instructions.
- Put the tomatoes in the roasting tin and put under the grill for 10 minutes or until the skins are blistering.
- Meanwhile, spray a frying pan with some oil and set it over a medium-high heat.
- Fry off the sliced mushrooms until golden then take off the heat.
- Stir in the pesto and just enough water out of the pasta pan to make a sauce.
- Drain the pasta well and pour the mushroom mixture with the sauce and the tomatoes into the pasta pan.
- Add the spinach, lemon juice, zest and chilli flakes and toss together gently, putting the lid on the pan for a minute to help wilt the spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper, plate up and shake some parmesan over the top. Check out my dairy-free parmesan recipe, previously posted!.