Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa. This is an easy and romantic dinner recipe that you can prepare for Mother's Day! It has layers of flavors that will definitely excites your taste buds! This mango-glazed salmon recipe is quick and easy and full of flavor.
Mango – adds fresh natural sweetness. Tips for the Best Grilled Salmon With Mango Salsa. After you've sliced the red onion for the mango avocado salsa, rinse it under cold water Balsamic Glazed Salmon. You can cook Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa
- Prepare 2 pieces of salmon.
- You need 10-12 of asparagus.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small cup small diced mango.
- You need 1 of small cup small diced strawberry.
- It’s 1 of shallot thinly sliced.
- It’s Half of cup of small diced cucumber.
- You need Half of cup of diced red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Sweet Salmon with Homemade Sweet and Sour Sauce. Top the honey glazed salmon with generous amounts of the mango salsa and serve. I serve my salmon usually on a bed of couscous but wilted spinach Place the salmon, flesh-side down into the glaze mixture and set off to the side while you prepare the salsa. In a bowl combine the diced mango.
Glazed salmon with thai style mango and strawberry salsa instructions
- Mix all the sauce base together.
- Use 2 tbsp of sauce base glazed all over the salmon and leave it to marinate for 10 mins..
- Grill asparagus on a griddle pan or on the barbie for 3-5 min. Take them out and leave it aside..
- Grill salmon skin on first to the same pan or barbie. Leave it for 8-10 minutes then turn over and leave it to cook for another 5-6 min or until fish just cooked..
- Plate up time, put asparagus on as the base and add salmon and thai mango and strawberry salsa on top..
This healthy Salmon with Mango Salsa is deceptively easy even though it looks completely gourmet! It is packed with flavor from a vibrant chipotle wet rub complimented by sweet, juicy fresh The wet rub and mango salsa are also healthy but deliver a dreamy explosion of flavor. Try Chef Elizabeth's Seared Salmon with Thai Mango Curry! Learn how to make Chef Elizabeth's authentic Thai curry infused with mangoes and Sriracha. HSTV, The Braided Apron, Thai-Style Mango Curry with Seared Slamon Episode.