My Half Pizza, Half Omelette 💜.
You can have My Half Pizza, Half Omelette 💜 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Half Pizza, Half Omelette 💜
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- It’s A few of Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Large Vine Tomato sliced and cut in half.
- You need 3 tbls of Chedder Cheese.
- You need 2 tbls of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
My Half Pizza, Half Omelette 💜 instructions
- Slice your Tomato and Cheese ready.
- Add the Two eggs and whisk for 1 minute. Next add the Salt, Pepper and Basil and double cream and Whisk again..
- Heat up the non stick pan just add 1/2 tsp butter. When the butter is Melted add the whisked eggs. Turn heat down to medium. Add the Dried Basil, let the underneath cook for 1 minute..
- Then add the few Spinach leaves all around then the slices of Tomato also the chedder cheese.
- Take it off and add the pan under the grill for 1 minute. When the cheese has Melted add the grated Mozzarella cheese all over the Top add back to the grill and melt the mozzarella.
- Then serve it should just slide off the pan onto a serving plate..