Cranberry & Raisin Maple Oat Bars. Features biography, pictures, discography, contacts and tour news. The bands' final album 'In The End' will be. Последние твиты от The Cranberries (@The_Cranberries). The group's lineup included Dolores O'.
You can have Cranberry & Raisin Maple Oat Bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry & Raisin Maple Oat Bars
- Prepare 120 g of oats,.
- You need 1 cup of milk, or enough to make a nice consistency batter,.
- You need 1 of medium egg,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins,.
- You need 1/3 of rd cup dried jewelled cranberries,.
- You need 3 tsp of Maple flavouring or 1tbsp pure maple syrup to taste,.
- It’s 1 tbsp of runny honey,.
- It’s 2/3 of rds tsp baking powder.
Cranberry & Raisin Maple Oat Bars step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add the oats, baking powder and maple flavouring. Stir together. Next add in the egg and half of the milk. Stir together really well..
- Add in the rest of the milk, the dried fruit and the honey. Stir again really well until a nice thick but still quite runny consistency is achieved. Taste the mixture and add more maple flavouring if you feel it's not strong enough..
- Preheat your oven to 180 (fan). Line a small high sided baking tray with grease proof paper and spoon in the oat mixture. Using the back of a spoon smooth it over so it's completely even and right up to the edges..
- Bake for around 15 minutes until the top is slightly springy to the touch. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a couple of minutes before turning it out of the tin..
- Once cooled further, cut into neat thin bars. The slab can be cut into however many bars you desire. For smaller appetites you should get a yield of around 16 bars. Enjoy! :).