Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Chicken Salad.
You can have Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 bunch of Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum).
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast Fillet.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *cut to 7-8cm.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Shungiku (Edible Chrysanthemum) & Chicken Salad instructions
- Tear Chicken Breast fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that it will cook quickly. Place Chicken, Ginger, Spring Onion and Salt in a saucepan, add water to cover. Cook Chicken over a medium to low heat. When cooked, let it cool in the liquid. When cool enough to handle, tear into strips..
- Wash Shungiku well and cook quickly in boiling water until tender. (Do not over cook Shungiku as it is easy to do so.) Dip in cold water to stop cooking further, drain well and squeeze to remove excess water, then cut 3 to 4cm..
- Mix other ingredients, add Chicken and Shungiku, and combine all well..