Slow Cooker Pizza & Crusty Bread to Dip ð.
You can have Slow Cooker Pizza & Crusty Bread to Dip ð using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pizza & Crusty Bread to Dip ð
- Prepare 200 g of Minced Beef.
- Prepare 4 Slices of Bacon chopped small.
- Prepare 150 g of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 150 g of Mozzarella Grated Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Pepper cut small.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes Sliced.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
- It’s 4-5 Tbls of Tomato purÃ©e.
- You need of And another 4 Tbls Tomato purÃ©e.
Slow Cooker Pizza & Crusty Bread to Dip ð instructions
- Fry the minced meat until slightly Brown. When done add it to the slow cooker bowl and spread out along the bottom.
- Next add the Cheddar Cheese on top.
- Next spread the Tomato purÃ©e over the cheese gently.
- Sprinkle the sweet Pepper over the purÃ©e.
- Add the chopped bacon on top.
- Add 4 more tbls tomatoe purÃ©e over the bacon.
- Then sprinkle the Mozzarella all over the top.
- Then add sliced tomatoes You could also add Pepperoni or chicken if you prefer.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Serve with some nice warm crusty Bread.