Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince). Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer. Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes.
It's perfect for a quick midweek meal though if you have the time to simmer this Meat Sauce for a couple of hours, you'll take it from seriously delish. Whip up an Italian comfort food favorite with a quick and easy recipe for spaghetti bolognese with turkey. Is there a more classic comfort food than good ol' spaghetti bolognese? You can have Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince)
- It’s 200 g of dried spaghetti,.
- You need 250 g of 7% fat Turkey Thigh mince,.
- It’s 50 g of chopped mushrooms, I used Porchini,.
- It’s 1 of medium red onion, chopped,.
- It’s 2 of small stalks of celery, chopped finely,.
- It’s 1 of small carrot, grated,.
- It’s 240 g of tomato passata,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano,.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil,.
- It’s 2 of crushed garlic cloves,.
- It’s 1 of level tbsp Stevia sugar replacement,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s of Grated quality Parmigianino Reggiano to serve (optional).
- It’s of Olive oil Frylight.
One might argue its cheesy culinary cousin could be a close contender, but when it comes to a hearty dish that doesn't. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. Cook according to the packet instructions.
Spaghetti Bolognese (With Turkey Mince) instructions
- Heat up a large saucepan over a medium to high heat and spray the entire base liberally with Frylight. Add the onions, carrot and celery and fry for a few minutes. Add the garlic and fry for a further 30-40 seconds..
- Add in the turkey mince and the mushrooms, begin to brown them off in the pan. Season with salt and a good few grinds of black pepper..
- Add the dried herbs and stir until everything is combined. Next pour in the passata. Stir then add in the tomato paste and Stevia..
- Turn down the heat to low and bring to a gentle simmer. Allow to bubble away for around 10 minutes until sauce reduces and thickens..
- Bring a kettle of water to the boil to prepare the pasta with. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions..
- Once the spaghetti is done, drain off. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat off under the Bolognese sauce..
- Serve up the spaghetti, then ladle over the Bolognese sauce. Grate over the cheese to finish. Eat and enjoy!.
Once the spaghetti is cooked through, drain and add to the pan with the bolognese sauce. Cook, breaking up the turkey with your spoon, until the meat is browned and no longer raw in the middle. Break up the turkey as much or as little as you like as you cook — personally, I like leaving it a bit. Not only is this Spaghetti with Bolognese incredibly delicious, but it's easy to make as well! Whether you're new to cooking or have advanced skills, this.