Rice and Spinach Soup.
You can have Rice and Spinach Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice and Spinach Soup
- Prepare 1 of stock cube (chicken/beef/vegetable).
- Prepare 1 small of onion, whole.
- You need 1 clove of garlic clove, whole.
- Prepare of parsley, whole.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 knob of butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of rice (per person).
- You need of water.
- You need of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli, whole (optional).
- Prepare 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil, extra virgin.
Rice and Spinach Soup instructions
- There really is no measurements for this recipe, only estimated amounts. So use as little or as much as you want. You can use either beef, vegetable or chicken stock cubes and you can chop the ingredients as you like, the above is how I normally do it. I prefer leaving the parsley whole so it's easier to scoop it out. The only ingredient that is pretty exact is the rice quantity per person but again use as much as you want. With the water quantity use your own judgement, add extra depending on how much liquid you like in your soup. You can wash the rice under running water if you prefer, however I prefer not too..
- Add all the ingredients together in a medium pan..
- Bring the rice to the boil..
- Cook for 12-15 minutes for until rice is cooked. Add more boiling water if preferred. Stir occasionally..
- Remove the parsley from the pot..
- Check seasoning is alright. Let it rest for 10 minutes. And enjoy..