Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry.
You can have Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry
- You need 2 pieces of Salmon (descaled or skinned).
- You need 150 g of Sweetheart cabbage or Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1-2 of Carrots.
- It’s 8 of Mange tout peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of large Onion.
- Prepare of You can change/add other vegetables and mushrooms as you like.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Mirin (or 1.5 tbsp Sake/White wine and 1 tsp Sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake (or white wine).
- Prepare 10 g of Butter.
Miso Salmon and vegetable steam fry step by step
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces..
- Make layers with the onion and half of the cabbage in a frying pan or a non-stick pan and rest the salmon on top. (I put some black pepper on the salmon this time but not necessary).
- Mix Miso and Mirin and make paste. Then spread it on the salmon..
- Cover salmon with the rest of the vegetables and sprinkle Sake all over then put butter on top..
- Cover the pan with the lid and start heating with medium heat till it starts bubbling up a little. Reduce heat a bit and keep steaming for another 10mins. (Small medium-medium heat).
- When vegetables became soft and sweaty then serve with its juice. Season to taste. Enjoy with some Japanese rice!.
- I didn’t put any mushrooms this time as I didn’t have them but I recommend this dish with some mushrooms! Please adjust the amount of seasoning depending on the amount of vegetables..