Cheesy broccoli rice. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. This Easy Cheesy Broccoli Rice is a fast and flavorful side when you don't have time to make a classic Broccoli Cheddar Casserole.
When the timer is up, perform a quick release. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. You can cook Cheesy broccoli rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli rice
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken boulion.
- You need 1/3 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of small pieces of cheese.
- You need 1 of favourite seasoning – salt, pepper.
Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot. This Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole is the perfect one pan side dish that is loaded with tender broccoli and sharp cheddar cheese. This easy gluten-free side is perfect for even your pickiest eaters!
Cheesy broccoli rice step by step
- Add chicken boulion to water, put into a rice cooker with rice. Turn on rice cooker..
- Chop up broccoli really small. Chop up onion. Put into a bowel. Cut slices of cheese into small pieces and put in separate bowl..
- When rice is almost done, add broccoli and onion. Add your seasonings. Stir..
- When rice is done, add cheese and stir till melted..
- Take a picture!.
This broccoli and rice casserole is super easy to make, and it is a delicious side dish. The recipe includes a cheesy sauce and simple ways to add flavor. And, cheesy broccoli rice makes a healthy low carb side dish. Let's make some Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Rice! As I said this is a super easy keto side dish.