My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. This easy homemade chicken noodle soup recipe is healthy, satisfying, and tastes incredible. It's faster to make than the traditional version, too! Chicken noodle soup is one of the easiest soups to make.
This version is made from scratch, so it's light and nourishing. Is there anything more comforting than homemade chicken noodle soup? It's perfect for cold weather, and especially good if you are fighting off a cold or flu. You can cook My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of celery.
- You need 1 of potato (diced).
- You need 4 of bullion cubes.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
- You need to taste of course black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Made with homemade chicken broth and filled with healthy vegetables, shredded chicken, and loads of noodles, it's easy to enjoy this Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe all winter long! There are, quite literally, hundreds of different ways to make Chicken Noodle Soup. Like a big hug from mom (or. After Halloween last night, I never want to eat again.
My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Cut up extra veggies for soup after, straining the ones you cooked with broth..
- When chicken is done strain, into another pot then, let chicken cool down and shred..
- In a large pot add water and, everything else..
- Add the other veggies and, let simmer till they 're tender an serve..
At least that's what I told myself this morning. Can I tell you that homemade chicken noodle soup has always been super intimidating to me? My mother-in-law has always killed it this department, whipping. A homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe made from scratch using a whole chicken. With a beautifully flavoured golden chicken broth, this is a classic everyone should know!