Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg.
You can cook Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg
- You need of Meat & Poutry.
- Prepare 200 G of Minced Pork.
- Prepare 1 of Raw Salted Egg.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need 1 inch of Minced Ginger.
- It’s 2 inches of Shredded Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of small handful of Spring Onions (Garnish).
- It’s 2 of rough chopped Shiitake or Black Mushrooms.
- It’s of Sauce & Condiments.
- It’s 2 TBS of Starch.
- Prepare 1 dash of White Pepper Powder.
- It’s 2 TBS of Shaoxin Wine.
- It’s 2 TBS of Sesame Oil.
Chinese Steamed Pork with Salted Egg step by step
- Put minced pork into a mixing bowl.
- Separate raw salted egg yolk from white.
- Add all your ingredients into mixing bowl and mix it well except for egg yolk.
- Put your pork mixture into a shallow plate.
- Make a small hole at the centre and lay your salted egg yolk in.
- Bring steamer to boil and steam for 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with chopped spring onions, ginger & sliced chilli.