Tamogayaki (Japanese Omelette).
You can have Tamogayaki (Japanese Omelette) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tamogayaki (Japanese Omelette)
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of sake.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 90 ml of dashi.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
Tamogayaki (Japanese Omelette) step by step
- Beat together all the ingredients.
- Heat 1/3 of the oil in a non stick frypan over medium heat..
- Add 1/3 of the egg mixture, making sure it evenly covers the bottom of the pan. Once the omelette has just set, star rolling it up like a sausage from the one edge.
- Keep rolled the egg to one side of the pan and add another 1/3 of the egg mixture, evenly covering the pan as before..
- Once set, roll the cooked egg roll back the other way, adding another layer of the egg to the sausage..