Simple Egg Omelette.
You can have Simple Egg Omelette using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Egg Omelette
- Prepare 2 of egg whites, 1 full egg.
- You need Handful of rocket.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped yellow pepper.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 20 g of feta cheese.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Simple Egg Omelette instructions
- Whisk together the eggs, add in a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a pan with oil over medium heat, saute the peppers and onions until almost cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside. Turn the heat down to medium, and add more oil..
- Add the eggs to the pan and let cook until almost cooked through – should be some liquid left in the middle..
- Add the peppers, onions, rocket and feta onto one side of the omelette. Let sit until feta is almost melted. Fold 1/2 of the omelette over onto the other half. Let sit for 1-2minutes. Serve and enjoy!.