You can have Mushroom Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Spaghetti
- Prepare 100 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 cup of black pepper pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spring onions.
- Prepare of PAN FRIED BUTTON MUSHROOM.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of button mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper or szechuan peppercorn salt.
Mushroom Spaghetti instructions
- With olive oil pan fried button mushroom for about 3 minutes then turn over for another 3 minutes then off heat, season with salt and black pepper (or optional szechuan peppercorn salt)and spring onion. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365283-szechuan-peppercorn-salt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341919-mushroom-with-rosemary.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then simmer down and add salt and spaghetti for about 8 minutes then drain and immediately add store bought black pepper pasta sauce or any flavour pasta of your choice ,mix well.
- TO SERVE,, a slice if tomato then top spaghetti and button mushroom with a drizzle of olive oil.