Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake.
You can have Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- You need of CRUST Ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of raw almonds.
- You need 7 of medjool dates.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- It’s of FILLING Ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cups of soaked, raw cashews 1 cup blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil juice from 1/2 lemon 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of agave.
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake instructions
- Add raw cashews to a large bowl of water and soak for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- To a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust. Blend until it resembles “graham cracker” crust.Set aside..
- Once the cashews have finished soaking, discard the water then add the cashews to a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients for the filling. Blend until very smooth, like cream..
- Build a large cheesecake, or several mini-cheesecakes by adding the crust, patting it down, then adding the filling..
- Freeze for about 1 hour (or longer), then place the cheesecake in the fridge about 30 to 45 minutes you are going to enjoy it..