Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole.
You can cook Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole
- You need 1 cup of Whole Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- You need 1 can of Water Chestnuts (drained).
- It’s 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (thawed).
Robin's Whole Grain Rice & Chicken Casserole instructions
- In a casserole dish mix rice, cream of mushroom, and water (measure using the soup can)..
- Add frozen broccoli and water chestnuts..
- Dice and add thawed chicken breasts. Stir into the casserole. Season to taste..
- Cover and bake for 45-60 minutes at 350°F. Casserole will thicken as it cools..
- Cheese, breadcrumbs, or crushed cashews can be added to the top for extra flavour or crunch. Uncover, add topping, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes..