Chorizo & Chili Bread & Butter Pudding. Spicy Spanish sausages, pronounced 'chor-eetho', they are made all over Spain, as well as in Portugal. There are lots of regional varieties but all are made with pork and flavoured with. Chorizo, a well-seasoned pork sausage, is used in small amounts to add big flavor to Mexican dishes.
This spicy Spanish sausage brightens up any supper dish. Introduce a taste of the Mediterranean to your meals by adding chorizo to stews, rice dishes, salads, soups and more. Borrowed from Spanish chorizo. (Received Pronunciation) enPR: chŏrēʹzō, IPA(key): /tʃɒˈɹiː.zəʊ/ or like Spanish: IPA(key): /tʃɒˈɹiːsəʊ/, IPA(key): /tʃɒˈɹiːθəʊ/. (US) enPR: chərēʹzō, IPA(key): /tʃəˈɹi.zoʊ/ or like Spanish: IPA(key): /tʃɔˈɹisɔ/, /tʃəˈɹisoʊ/, IPA(key): /tʃɔˈɹiθɔ/. chorizo. You can have Chorizo & Chili Bread & Butter Pudding using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo & Chili Bread & Butter Pudding
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of chorizo, skinned and sliced.
- Prepare of red onion, sliced.
- It’s of garlic, sliced.
- You need of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- You need of red pepper, deseeded and short, thin slices.
- You need of bread. White bread is the default but I’ve used granary.
- You need of mustard, ready-made of your preferred variety.
- Prepare of Salt (very little).
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of cheddar cheese, grated.
Chorizo is a distinctive, spicy sausage that's delicious in tacos, hashes, or sandwiches. You've probably seen hard, Spanish chorizo links near the deli. Chorizo may not be available where you are. We have a simple recipe for chorizo that can be made Whole Foods has a standard recipe and spices for making chorizo sausage and may make some up.
Chorizo & Chili Bread & Butter Pudding instructions
- Pre-heat oven time Gas Mark 5 or electric equivalent and butter an ovenproof dish..
- Thickly butter one side of the bread slices, cut into squares or triangles and place in dish, buttered side upwards. Lightly smear the mustard across the bread..
- Heat a frying pan without any oil, fry the chorizo (turning once) for about 4-5 minutes, just until it changes from red to brown but not burnt. Set aside on kitchen paper to absorb some of the fat..
- Wipe the frying pan with kitchen paper and heat the oil. Fry the onions for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, chili and pepper and fry for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally but gently. Return the chorizo to the frying pan, stir well and gently fry for one further minute..
- Spread the chorizo and other ingredients over the bread and very lightly season. In this instance, it’s better to omit than over-season..
- Beat the eggs and milk together and pour over the rest..
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly and cook in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a nice golden-brown. Serve onto warmed plates..
These are the easiest tacos ever, especially if you find good quality chorizo at the store, or better yet, if you already have some. – Chorizo de Salamanca: This one is really tasty. – Chorizo Iberico: This is the most expensive one, but if you ever come to spain you definitely gotta try it, cuz its the cream of the crop. Examples of chorizo in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web Cheese and chorizo is usually enough of a winning formula, but the ranch sauce base was too thin to notice, and the end result was. Season meat or veggies with the robust Chorizo Spice Blend. A plethora of herbs and spices, like ancho chile, cumin and coriander are combined make one robust seasoning.