Bacon,Tomato, Advacado Omelette.
You can have Bacon,Tomato, Advacado Omelette using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon,Tomato, Advacado Omelette
- Prepare 4 of Eggs well beaten.
- You need 2 Slices of baccon.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s Half of a Advacado sliced skin removed.
- It’s 2 tbls of Grated mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Sea salt & Black Pepper.
Bacon,Tomato, Advacado Omelette instructions
- Cook the bacon dry fry it until crisp and set aside.
- Add Sea salt and Black pepper.
- Add the garlic olive oil to a none stick frying pan and heat up for 30 secounds.
- Add the eggs and fry for one minute then add the Tomatoes and the cooked bacon. Leave to cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Leave to fry fo 1 minute.
- Shake the pan a little to make sure its not stuck. Then heat up the grill add the advacado and then put it under the grill.
- When cooked on top bring it out of the grill and add the mozzarella over the top and put it under the grill to melt the cheese.
- Make the toast to go with it.i used seeded brown bread because the toast is tasty and crisp.
- Serve hot.