Spaghetti with mushrooms and spinach #mycookbook. Spaghetti squash contains many nutrients, including folic acid, potassium, vitamin A, and beta carotene. Toasting the spaghetti in the oven to bring out a nutty taste, then cooking it in a light vegetable broth gives this dish so much flavor, you won't even miss. Going beyond plain white sauce, this spaghetti preparation features a milky, cheesy, creamy sauce chock-full of spinach and mushrooms.
Pairing mushroom and spinach with garlic and coriander, this spaghetti is full of vegetables and flavor. This post is sponsored by Organic UK Food. Spaghetti squash makes a great pasta substitute on The Myers Way®! You can cook Spaghetti with mushrooms and spinach #mycookbook using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with mushrooms and spinach #mycookbook
- Prepare 2 of large flat mushrooms.
- Prepare of Approx. 100 g spinach.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of full fat yogurt.
- You need of Whole meal spaghetti.
This dish is so easy to throw together-you can add different organic vegetables and experiment with different herbs and spices. Slice spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Learn how to make Mushroom & spinach spaghetti and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Spaghetti with mushrooms and spinach #mycookbook instructions
- Put a large pan of water to boil, add spaghetti and cook for approx 12 minutes until just cooked..
- Chop the mushrooms and cook in a little olive oil for 5 minutes or so..
- Add the garlic, crushed, the spinach and the lemon juice. Cook, stirring, until the spinach is wilted..
- Stir in the yogurt over a gentle heat..
- Drain the pasta and top with the mushrooms & spinach mixture. Top with grated Parmesan. Eat!.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta to pack instructions. Drain and add to the sauce with the spinach. This crazy delicious garlic parmesan spaghetti squash is one of the most popular recipes on Peas and Crayons — and for good reason too! If you give this Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash a try, let us know! I added asparagus and mushrooms with ground beef.