Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs. This Honey Mustard Chicken is a fantastic midweek meal that's fast to whip up and tastes Honey Mustard Chicken. You just mix honey, Dijon mustard, and olive oil together and pour it over chicken thighs in a The chicken produces its own gravy with the honey and mustard, and the skin on the top gets crispy. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken – The classic combination of honey and mustard smothered all over tender chicken breasts and baked to a succulent perfection.
I quick saute of some onions and garlic, then a speedy blend of some mustards and honey, add it all. Honey Mustard Chicken – a simple recipe for chicken baked to perfection with a honey, mustard and soy sauce glaze. You can serve this alongside some fluffy carbs, ideally something that will soak up. You can have Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs
- It’s 2 cup of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of clear honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of green bell pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow bell pepper, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of red bell pepper, cubed.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, peeled and chopped into 1 inch squares.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of small white (closed cup) mushrooms.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need 3 tbsp of clear honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Spice up boring chicken with this delicious and healthy Honey Mustard Chicken Marinade recipe. This creamy honey mustard chicken recipe has tender, melt-in-your-mouth chicken breasts and a silky honey Dijon sauce. It's quick and easy to make, so it's great for busy weeknights but tasty. I served mine with my Parsley Salad with Almonds and.
Honey Mustard Chicken & Vegetable Kabobs step by step
- Soak 8 skewers in water..
- Mix marinade ingredients then stir into the chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate for 1 – 4 hours.
- Heat the broiler.
- Prepare the broiler pan, by taking out the rack and lining the pan with foil..
- Skewer the veg and chicken alternately on the skewers. I like to start with a piece of pepper as it holds well and stops the other bits and bobs from moving..
- Carry on until all the ingredients are used up..
- Mix the glaze ingredients and brush it onto the veggies..
- Cook under the broiler for 20-25 minutes, turning them three or four times during cooking..
- Allow to rest/cool for a few minutes before serving..
- Makes 8 kabobs..
Brush the honey mustard sauce on the chicken. A healthy baked honey mustard chicken recipe, seared first for maximum flavor and roasted with vegetables and topped Serve chicken with vegetables, honey mustard sauce and top with parsley. This herbed honey mustard chicken is the perfect combination of sweet and savory. It's golden, crispy skin will definitely have you going back for seconds. It is simple to prepare and so flavorful.