Chicken and Ginger Rice.
You can have Chicken and Ginger Rice using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Ginger Rice
- It’s Half of a chicken breast.
- You need 5 of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/3 of finger of ginger.
- Prepare of Salt(adjust as necessary).
- Prepare of Pepper(adjust as necessary.
- You need Half of a lemon.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s Half of Tsp Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 50 ml of Olive Oil.
- It’s Bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare Bunch of coriander leaves.
Chicken and Ginger Rice step by step
- Start boiling your rice first, since that will take the longest to cook, lightly salt your water.
- Cut the ginger and the garlic(minced). As well as the mushrooms and the chicken(slices). Finely chop the spinach and the coriander.
- Heat the pan with the oil inside. Once hot add the paprika, chilli flakes, garlic and ginger.
- Add you mushrooms and mix thoroughly. Let it cook for five mins on medium heat..
- Add the chicken. Mix thoroughly..
- Once the rice is ready, add it to the frying pan, making sure to do folding stirs to really combine the flavours..
- Add the spinach and the coriander and continue doing folding stirs to mix the flavours. Do this until half wilted.
- Kill the Heat, squeeze the lemon into the rice and stir to equally distribute the flavour of the lemon..
- Plate up and eat.