Japanese Miso Pork Salad.
You can cook Japanese Miso Pork Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Miso Pork Salad
- Prepare 250 g of minced pork.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of grind garlic.
Japanese Miso Pork Salad instructions
- Ingredients cut vegetables. Seasonings..
- Fry onion and ginger and after good smell put minced pork..
- Pork is fried then put mixed seasonings and put chili powder to taste..
- Put Miso pork on shredded cabbage. Sprinkle sesame. Enjoy😉❣️.