Homemade vegan Nutella♥️. Creamy, rich, and entirely vegan and gluten-free. Plus, options for both chocolate and cacao. This homemade Nutella (chocolate-hazelnut spread) is creamy, rich, chocolaty, and so delicious!
We're almost through my last batch I made two days ago? Homemade vegan Nutella made from hazelnuts and cocoa. It's so easy to make this Nutel…. ummm…. chocolate hazelnut spread – all you need are raw hazelnuts, maple syrup, a little Which type of chocolate should I use to make vegan Nutella? You can have Homemade vegan Nutella♥️ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade vegan Nutella♥️
- Prepare 225 g of hazelnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup or honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 80 ml of soy milk or another plant based milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 6 of soft dates pitted.
- You need 35 g of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Hazelnuts and dates are blended together to make sweet homemade vegan Nutella. Perfect spread on toast, used in donuts, and more! When I studied abroad in Australia, my roommates and I were notorious for eating copious amounts of Nutella on just about everything we were given. Why make a homemade vegan Nutella?
Homemade vegan Nutella♥️ instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and roast hazelnuts 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, then remove the skin. Put them in a high speed blender and blend for 5 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve with fresh strawberry or banana wraps or just on toast..
- It can keep in the fridge up to one week..
Have you caught yourself reading labels endlessly on all the chocolate hazelnut and peanut butter spreads hoping one of them is dairy-free and vegan? Many a vegan has encountered the dilemma of the lack of vegan chocolate hazelnut spread options and. Learn how to make a healthy, homemade nutella that's dairy-free, vegan and paleo. The step-by-step tutorial video shows you just how easy it is! Homemade nutella is easy to make and uses high-quality ingredients such as raw hazelnuts, cacao powder and unrefined coconut sugar.