Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. This Crockpot Chicken NoodleSoup from Delish.com is the easiest way to make your favorite comfort food. Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Will Warm Up Your Whole Crew. The easiest way to make the most comforting meal of all time.
Is chicken noodle soup really good for you? It depends on the ingredients you use to make the soup, and when you use quality ingredients, yes! How to make Chicken Noodle Soup In the Slow Cooker. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 of Carrot Sticks.
- Prepare 3 of Celery Sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 Pkg of Egg Noodles.
As you know, I LOVE SOUP! And what I love even more is soup that I can cook in the crockpot. Yes it takes longer, but I'm a set-it and forget-it kinda gal. An easy, healthy recipe for the best Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup!
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth to crock pot, set aside..
- Slice carrots, mince celery and onion, cut chicken in to cubes and add to a large mixing bowl, mix well..
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and both cans of soup to the mixture in step two, mix well..
- Add the mixture to crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours..
- Add package of egg noodles to crock pot the last 30-40 minuets..
From-scratch, fast to prep, and yet so hearty and comforting. ___↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK TO GET. My favorite bit about this though? Now you can really use any kind of pasta to your liking. How to make chicken noodle soup crock pot fast and quick: First add the chicken to your favorite crock pot. Then put your crock pot on the high setting and allow the crock pot to cook the noodles for you!