Garlic Chicken ‘n’ Greens.
You can cook Garlic Chicken ‘n’ Greens using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken ‘n’ Greens
- Prepare 500 Grams of Chicken meat (thighs/ Breast).
- Prepare 200 Grams of Brussel Sprouts.
- You need 100 Grams of Fresh Peas.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Chestnut Mushrooms.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
Garlic Chicken ‘n’ Greens instructions
- Wash, peel the Sprouts, and cut into quarters. Put into a large saucepan with a little water to start cooking..
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken meat into strips or cubes. Add to the saucepan with a little oil to help the cooking..
- Wipe the Mushrooms and slice up. Add to the saucepan..
- Tip in the peas and season the mix with the Garlic salt. Cook everything gently for about 10-20 minutes, so that the Chicken is cooked through..
- Serve hot with a piece of bread, or can be cooled then frozen to eat later. Enjoy!!.