Humble Mushroom Soup.
You can have Humble Mushroom Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Humble Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 500 g of Mushroom (wild or mixed).
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped yellow onion (large one).
- Prepare 3 of crushed garlics.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken granules/chicken cube (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 4 C of fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour + 2 tbsp water (rice flour for gluten free).
Humble Mushroom Soup instructions
- Clean and prep the mushroom (roughly chopped/sliced) and the rest of the ingredients..
- Heat olive oil. Add onion and garlic sauté until translucent. Add mushroom. Stir and mix well. Add chicken granules/chicken cube and ground pepper. Stir and taste accordingly. Simmer until mushroom is really soft..
- Add fresh milk. Stir well. Thicken with 1 tbsp of corn flour + 1 tbsp of water = mix together before adding to the soup (or use rice flour for gluten free mushroom soup). Simmer over low heat for few minutes. Once it starts to bubble, turn off the heat. Set aside to cool for awhile. Blend soup and puree until smooth and thick. I use handstick blender so i dont have to transfer my soup out from the pot. Serve warm with toasted garlic bread..