Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs.
You can cook Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs
- You need of For the kebabs:.
- Prepare 2 of diced chicken breasts,.
- It’s 2 of bell green peppers cut into square chunks,.
- It’s 170 g of closed cap mushrooms cut into halves,.
- Prepare of Wooden skewers, soaked in water,.
- It’s of For the kebab glaze:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt,.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of peri peri powdered seasoning,.
- Prepare of For the sides:.
- Prepare of Wholemeal pita breads,.
- It’s 1 of couple of handfuls mixed salad leaves,.
- You need 1 of Carrot cut into thin strips or spiralized,.
- It’s 1 of quarter of a red cabbage cut into thin strips,.
- Prepare of Hot sauce of your choice, I used 'Nandos' peri peri medium.
Peri Peri Chicken Kebabs step by step
- Take the pre soaked wooden skewers and assemble the kebabs by placing on chicken, pepper and mushrooms one by one in a uniform pattern..
- In a small bowl add all of the kebab glaze ingredients and mix together. Take a basting brush and brush the glaze over the kebabs so every bit is covered evenly..
- Take the glazed kebabs and put them on or under a grill to cook, or alternatively on the BBQ. Cook, turning when needed until the chicken is cooked through and the juices are running clear and there's a lovely char to the veg/mushrooms..
- Make up a salad by mixing the leaves, carrot and cabbage. Serve up with the salad, hot sauce and pita bread. Enjoy!.