Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce.
You can have Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 of paprika from every colour.
- Prepare 250 g of fresh mushrooms /or canned.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of corn can.
- You need 1/4 of teespoon fajita spices.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- You need 200 g of mozerella cheese.
Chicken Fajita with guacamole sauce step by step
- To make fajita sauce,add soya sauce, pomegranate molasses,and fajita spices and mix well..
- Guacamole sauce,1 ripe avocado,¼ tomato,¼ onion,1 teaspoon of lemon juice or Lim juice,blend very well untill you have crème sauce.
- Cut the chicken breast into thin slices,also paprika,onoin and mashrooms all are chopped into thin slices.
- In a deep pan add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,and start frying the vegetables,one after the other,untill they are almost cooked,put them aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and fry the chicken untill they are cooked,then re add the pre prepared vegetables and stir all together add about 1 or 2 table spoons fajita sauce,salt and fajita spices,part of the cheese,stir all together till the taste is mixed together,add cheese on top and let it melt (with out stirring,.
- Fajita is served with tacos,or any bread you like.