Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad. How about this butternut squash and feta gratin? In small bowl, combine squash, feta, parsley, and olive oil. To serve, fill cups with squash mixture.
Roasted Butternut Squash with Feta CheeseLivestrong. Feta Cheese and Butternut Squash EggsMusic Teaching and Parenting. A wonderful fall dish: baked butternut squash with a creamy, cheese topping. You can cook Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad
- You need 300 g of giant (or regular) couscous.
- It’s Half of a large butternut squash.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 425 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 100 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lime.
- You need of Chopped fresh coriander (to serve).
- You need to taste of Black pepper & salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Goes well with any type of meat or serve with salad as a Reviews for: Photos of Baked Butternut Squash with Feta Cheese. Butternut squash, sage, sourdough crumbs and parmesan are baked together in a dish that is Oven-roasted butternut squash pairs beautifully with pomegranate seeds and crumbled feta in this. Place in a bowl, add the rocket, the crumbled feta cheese, and the chopped. Recipe of the day "Butternut squash with Feta PDO" Enjoy!
Butternut squash, feta & couscous salad instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees (fan assisted oven).
- Peel, cut & deseed your butternut squash & cut into large cubes.
- Place cubed butternut squash into roasting dish. Sprinkle over 1 tbsp olive oil, along with the cumin & paprika and mix well. Roast the squash in the oven for approx 30 mins (or until tender).
- Cook couscous according to instructions on packet in vegetable stock..
- Once cooked, mix the juice of half a lime & the black pepper & salt in with the couscous. Then mix in (lightly) the butternut squash & arrange in a serving dish.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the top and sprinkle the chopped fresh coriander over as well..
- Serve with a side salad as shown, or would go well with grilled chicken or fish.
For more information, please visit fetapdo.eu Disclaimer: The content of this promotion. So that butternut squash just had to be used…and I remembered how delicious these Pumpkin Sage Biscuits were, so I decided to do a riff on that. Except in scone form, to give you these butternut. I added it because butternut squash is less heavy than sweet potatoes and packed full of healthy Don't forget the feta 🙂. Easy, delicious and energy-packed, this dish is perfect for breakfast, lunch.