Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad. This creamy chicken and spinach pasta dish takes no time at all and is absolutely delicious! In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the spinach in the chicken broth, adding the spinach a little at a time as it wilts. Get the recipe for Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta.
I initially set out to make chicken spinach pasta, but instead I added adding mushrooms and omitted pasta and this definitely added more. Toss the pasta with the chicken and spinach in the baking dish (or dishes), using a spoon or your hands to mix thoroughly. Pour the sauce over top and mix. You can cook Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad
- It’s of Pasta of your choice boiled with water, salt, Tbsp of oil, Italian herbs mix, or oregano spice.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken breasts sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Spinach leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s of Spices: salt, pepper, paprika, ready chicken spice mix.
- Prepare 2 C of cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 C of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle the top with the remaining. For a quick and tasty chicken pasta dish that the whole family will love, pick this great creamy spinach chicken pasta recipe. It's a simple mid-week meal by celeb chef Donal Skehan. Ya know, with the chicken, onions, spinach, and mushrooms.
Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad step by step
- Fry the onion in a bit of oil. When softened add the chicken and garlic..
- When the chicken is cooked, add the spices and mushrooms and give it a good stir. Then add the spinach leaves and mix together..
- Add the cream, sour cream, and cheese. And finally stir in the cooked pasta and leave it 5 minutes to cook through on low heat..
- Serve with a sprinkle of oregano and mozzarella cheese..
I tried to make this healthy. Using the pasta pot combine wine, yogurt, cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. Once the pasta is cooked drain and add. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! My recipe for Spinach Parmesan Pasta with Chicken is the perfect example!