You can cook Chicken Pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- It’s Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- Prepare 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- You need Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Thighs with Skin On,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Searing.
- It’s of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful.
- You need 1 Handful of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- You need of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Chicken Pizza step by step
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling. *If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.*.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Season the chicken generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder. In a skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle in some oil. Once the oil is heated up, lay the chicken away from you, skin side down. Sear until the bottom is golden brown..
- Flip and sear the other side until it is golden brown as well. Tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid. *If your skillet is big enuff to cook all 4 chicken thigh at once, without overlapping one another, do it at one go. If not, you will have to do this in batches.* Turn the heat down to low..
- Flip again so that the skin is facing down. Tilt and baste the chicken again. Add in the tomato sauce, depending on how saucy to your preference. I used about 1.5 cups for the 4 chicken thighs..
- Scatter mozzarella and parmigiano over the chicken. Remove from heat and wack into the oven. *Make sure your skillet's handle is oven-proof. If not, wrap the handle with aluminum foil.* Bake until all cheeses have melted..
- Remove from oven. Transfer onto serving plates. Garnish with basil. Serve immediately..