Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta.
You can cook Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta
- You need of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 3 medium of Fresh tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 6 of Olives.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of leaves Basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Brandy.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pasta boiling water.
- It’s 6 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Salmon filet.
- You need 1/2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 180 grams of *Pasta of your choice.
Shrimp and Salmon Tomato Sauce Pasta step by step
- Heat up the frying pan, add the olive oil, and saute the garlic and chili pepper. Once browned, remove from the pan. Add the chopped tomatoes and stir-fry. Add the sugar..
- Boil the pasta in water with a generous amount of salt until al dente. The sauce will be done quickly, so this is the best timing..
- Stir-fry the zucchini in the frying pan from Step 1, then add the prepared shrimp and salmon. Add the brandy and the water used for boilint the pasta, and simmer for a few minutes over medium heat..
- Add the pasta, garlic from Step 1, and olives. Check the taste and season as needed with salt. Add the Balsamic vinegar. Turn off the heat and add the shredded basil leaves..
- I used this Balsamic vinegar. I used orecchiette pasta. You can use whatever kind you like..