Nadiya Hussain's Blender Beetroot Pasta.
You can cook Nadiya Hussain's Blender Beetroot Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nadiya Hussain's Blender Beetroot Pasta
- You need 500 g of pasta.
- It’s 200 g of feta cheese.
- Prepare 20 g of fresh dill, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 300 g of cooked beetroot, drained.
- Prepare 100 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of large red chilli (deseeded if you don’t want it too spicy).
Nadiya Hussain's Blender Beetroot Pasta instructions
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet..
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Put the beetroot into a blender and add the olive oil, salt, garlic and chilli. Blend to a smooth paste..
- Crumble the feta cheese and place in a bowl. Chop the dill and add to the cheese, then drizzle over the lemon juice and mix..
- Once the pasta is cooked to your liking ), drain and put back into the pan. Pour in all that beautiful beetroot sauce and mix through..
- Tip it out on to a serving dish and sprinkle over all the feta and dill mix. Drizzle with a little extra oil for good measure before serving..
- NOTES: You can make a double batch of the sauce so that you can freeze half for another meal. The frozen sauce will keep frozen for up to six months. Store in a labelled zip-lock bag..