Stuffed Chicken Breast. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.
Try our popular recipes including mustard-stuffed chicken, herby mascarpone chicken and chicken Kiev. Chicken breasts have become such a ubiquitous dinner staple that they run the risk of getting boring week after week. Stuffing a chicken breast is both fun and flavorful. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breast using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- You need 1 TSP of Garlic Powder,.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Onion Powder,.
- It’s Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare 60 g of Cream Cheese Preferably Philadelphia,.
- Prepare 20 g of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- It’s 15 g of Kewpie Mayo,.
- It’s 40 g of Spinach Finely Chiffonade,.
- You need 3 Clove of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- It’s Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- You need of Red Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
- You need of Green Chili Deseeded Thinly Sliced, For Garnishing.
Boneless skinless chicken breast stuffed with an herbed goat cheese sun-dried tomato mixture, breaded and finished in the oven to crispy perfection with a sweet red pepper sauce. In my opinion, baking this dish is really the only way to go. Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken. Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Artichokes, Lemon, and Goat Cheese Recipe Lemon rind, artichoke hearts and goat cheese add a pleasing tanginess to these stuffed and rolled chicken breast halves.
Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Place chicken breast on a working surface. Cover with cling film. Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, gently pound the chicken until even thickness..
- Slit a hole lengthwise on the chicken breast. Using a fork, gently poke the chicken breast with some holes. This will allow even baking. In a small bowl, add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix..
- Rub the chicken well with the spices and seasonings. Set aside. In another bowl, add cream cheese, parmigiano, mayo, kale, garlic and chili flakes. Mix to combine well..
- Stuff this cheese mixture into the hole of the chicken breast. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and bake for 20 mins or until browned..
- Rotate the tray at halfway mark for evening browning. Remove from the oven and transfer onto a serving plate. Sprinkle chilies over the top. Serve immediately..
Stuffed chicken breasts are quite versatile, mainly because of how many different stuffing recipes there are to choose from. Once you learn the basic stuffing technique. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this spinach stuffed chicken and the whole recipe is.