Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake. Baking this traditional Scottish meat pudding gives a light, savoury, mealy flavour. Easy Chicken Fajita Rice And Veggie Bake. Then lay down all veggies and chicken.
This is not the same but still very good. I had to add an additional cup of vegetable broth before adding the egg as it was too dry. Chicken breast fillets, stuffed with haggis, wrapped in bacon and cooked with a savoury mushroom sauce. You can cook Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 250 g of diced chicken (used thighs, but breasts too).
- It’s 130 g of haggis.
- Prepare 3 of garlic garlic bulbs.
- It’s 300 g of chopped mushrooms.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 150 g of double cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
- You need of Ground black pepper (to taste).
Fill each pocket with haggis mash. Wrap each fillet in three rashers of bacon. What could be easier than throwing chicken and veggies in a baking dish, seasoning and putting it in the oven? Pair with a simple side salad for an extra dose of This easy one-pan chicken recipe is sure to become a weeknight staple!
Chicken + Haggis Veggie Bake step by step
- Preheat over to 180 deg C..
- Spread mushrooms across baking pan..
- Chop onion, garlic and bell peppers. Spread over the mushrooms..
- Break apart haggis and sprinkle across vegetables then add the chicken on top..
- For the sauce, mix the double cream, mustard and black pepper together before pouring over the meat and vegetables..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until top is toasted and chicken is fully cooked. Enjoy!.
What could be easier than throwing chicken and veggies in a baking. Haggis is usually a little spicy with a mealy texture. Traditionally, a haggis was made up of the heart, liver and lungs of a sheep or lamb, with oats, suet There are also vegetarian options for those who cannot stomach the meaty variety. Most of us will buy our haggis pre-cooked and we are essentially. This vegetarian haggis is made with lentils, mushrooms, carrots and plenty more veggies.