Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. This Crockpot Chicken NoodleSoup from Delish.com is the easiest way to make your favorite comfort food. Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Will Warm Up Your Whole Crew. The easiest way to make the most comforting meal of all time.
Is chicken noodle soup really good for you? It depends on the ingredients you use to make the soup, and when you use quality ingredients, yes! How to make Chicken Noodle Soup In the Slow Cooker. You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 bag of wide egg noodles.
- It’s of celery.
- It’s of baby carrots.
- You need of green onions.
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- You need 50 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- You need of basil.
- It’s of season salt.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes.
As you know, I LOVE SOUP! And what I love even more is soup that I can cook in the crockpot. Yes it takes longer, but I'm a set-it and forget-it kinda gal. An easy, healthy recipe for the best Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup!
Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Cut up generous amounts of celery, carrots, and onion. Put broth, bouillon, and vegetables in a pot, bring to a boil. Add spices to taste and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Cook chicken plain, and shred.
- Cook noodles about half way..
- Add all to the crock pot for 4 hours on high, or 6 hours on low..
- Serve over mashed potatoes..
From-scratch, fast to prep, and yet so hearty and comforting. ___↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK TO GET. My favorite bit about this though? Now you can really use any kind of pasta to your liking. How to make chicken noodle soup crock pot fast and quick: First add the chicken to your favorite crock pot. Then put your crock pot on the high setting and allow the crock pot to cook the noodles for you!