You can have Fresh Guacamole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh Guacamole
- You need 2 of Whole Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Jalepeño.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh Lime.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
Fresh Guacamole instructions
- ****Dice red onion and sit in a bowl of water for an hour or two so that the onions arent so sharp to taste.
- Peel and dice your avocados and place in a mixing bowl. (Reserve the pits and set aside).
- Cut your jalepeño in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Then, finely mince your jalepeño and add to the mixing bowl.
- Remove the cilantro leaves from the stems and chop finely. Use about a small handful of cilantro or as much as desired.
- Microwave your lime for 30 seconds to release all of its juices. Then roll the lime with the palm of your hand on a hard surface (counter top) to ensure the juices are flowing.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze half of the lime juice into the mixing bowl. Use as much or as little as desired.
- Add salt, pepper and red onions and mash the mixture with a fork.
- Taste. Season with salt and pepper once more if necessary and ¡Víola! Your all done. Fresh, homemade guacamole!.
- Put the pits back in the guacamole while you refrigerate it in order to preserve the vibrant green color.