Ginger Chicken Stir Fry. Jump to the Ginger Chicken Stir Fry Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Make the best stir fry at home. Our Homemade Meal Prep Honey Ginger Chicken Stir Fry is a great alternative to takeout!
Make it once and you might never call for Thai takeout again. This was one of the first Thai recipes I ever mastered and it became pretty. "Stir fries require very little cooking time and you can pretty much use any vegetables you like, but the star of this one is the ginger. We love all recipes with ginger and spring onion as the base sauce. You can cook Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 75 g of chopped Shitake Mushrooms.
- It’s 25 g of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 150 g of bean sprouts.
- You need Half of a medium sized leek.
- It’s 250 g of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chinese five spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 handful of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
We've shown you how we stir fry beef in ginger and spring onion sauce, fish in ginger. I love ginger chicken because this simple stir-fry dish takes the best of Chinese techniques and makes it easy for you to cook in your own kitchen. If you've never had ginger chicken stir fry, the sauce is mild and savory with just a hint of sweetness that accentuates the ginger. Stir the chicken broth mixture and pour it into the skillet.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- Add the leek, ginger, chicken and chopped chilli to a medium hot pan. Cook until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Add the Chinese Five Spice and mushrooms to the pan and separately boil a pan of water in preparation for the noodles.
- When the water is ready, add the noodles to the water. Simultaneously add the pepper, bean sprouts, soy sauce, fish sauce, and honey to the frying pan and turn up the heat..
- Continue you stir the chicken while the noodles cook (about 4 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the stir fry to a bowl, drain the noodles and briefly fry them in the remaining juices in the pan before adding to the bowl.
- Sprinkle with fresh coriander and a healthy squeeze of the lemon before serving.
This easy chicken stir fry is super quick to make, it's low calorie and makes a super simple stir fry recipe. It's an excellent way to repurpose any leftover meat into a simple. But really, just about any stir-fry-friendly veggies would work here. This easy ginger chicken quick stir-fry with a taste and flavor of earthy ginger over crisp pan-fried chicken coated in a sweet tangy sauce made with honey. Ginger the star of this dish!