Chicken roulade with mushroom sauce. Slowly whisk in chicken broth until smooth. Simmer mixture until reduced by half, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mushroom mixture, rolled up and served with a flavourful mushroom sauce!
Favourful mushroom mixture rolled in boneless chicken breasts, baked and served with a delicious mushroom sauce. Ingredients for Chicken Roulade with Mushrooms Recipe. These simple roulades are flavourful, healthy and easy – perfect to serve as an elegant main dish. You can have Chicken roulade with mushroom sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken roulade with mushroom sauce
- Prepare of Chicken minced.
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Cheese.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Red pepper ground.
- You need of Mustered.
Serve with your favourite pasta or bread. Then, starting at one of the narrower ends, roll up and secure the roulades with cocktail sticks or string. Drain the vegetable cooking juices from the frying. Recipe by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen.
Chicken roulade with mushroom sauce instructions
- In a bowl, put the ground chicken, add the chopped parsley and the spices. Personally, I prefer the chicken with the mustard, add an egg and mix the ingredients well and leave it aside for at least half an hour. I left it overnight in the fridge..
- We put transparent food paper on the work table, I divided the mixture in half, the first half I opened it on the transparent food paper and the second half I added a red spice just to get a nice shape and then we open the second mixture on transparent food paper, put the second mixture on the first and put the boiled eggs, it is possible to put cheese or vegetables as desired, Roll the chicken until we get a roulade.
- Put the chicken roll in a pan on low heat until it is cooked, you can add a broth. In a saucepan, put the oil and garlic and stir the mixture a little, add the mushrooms and chopped parsley, in a bowl, put the pieces of cheese and a small cup of milk and mix well until as the cheese melts, add the mixture to the mushroom, and stir for two minutes to three minutes then remove from the heat. Cut the chicken into circles and put it in the mushroom sauce..
View top rated Chicken roulade mushrooms recipes with ratings and reviews. Remove beef roulade from the sauce, remove kitchen twine. Add cream to the pan, thicken sauce if needed with a little cornstarch, season again with salt and pepper and remove the thyme sprigs. Add roulades back to pan, allow to warm briefly and serve garnished with fresh thyme. Lemon-infused chicken is topped with a creamy mushroom sauce creating a quick and easy weeknight meal.