Thai Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Thai Chicken Thighs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 of lemon grass stalks chopped.
- You need 1 knob of ginger chopped.
- It’s 1 of red chilli and 1 green chilli (or two red chillis, I ran out of them).
- Prepare 1 of shallot sliced.
- You need 2 of large garlic bulbs bashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 50 ml of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need of Extra drizzle of chilli oil (optional).
- It’s 4 of free range chicken thighs.
Thai Chicken Thighs instructions
- Prepare all the veggies, roughly chop them. Place in a blender..
- Add the oil, rice wine vinegar & oyster sauce into the blender..
- Next put in the the soy sauce and sugar !.
- Bash the garlic add that too!.
- Now blitz until a paste!.
- Take a pastry brush and carefully cover all the meat! Cook in the oven at 180 degrees, for 45 minutes turning them over half way throughly and coating with any extra juices! I added extra chilli oil 5 minutes from the end! I’ve left the beef ribs in the fridge for another day!.
- Make sure the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve them with your choice of sides any drizzle some of the juices over the meat and enjoy!.