Chicken Risotto with Asparagus & Mushrooms.
You can cook Chicken Risotto with Asparagus & Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Risotto with Asparagus & Mushrooms
- You need 1 package of rice.
- You need 2 medium of chicken breast.
- You need 1 package of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of dried parsley and oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese.
Chicken Risotto with Asparagus & Mushrooms instructions
- Boil water, add chicken breasts and chopped asparagus and cook.
- Heat olive oil and cook onions, garlic. Add mushrooms and cook a little bit and then add rice on medium heat. Then add a cup of the water used to cook chicken and asparagus.
- Cook around 15mins and then add spinach, chicken and asparagus and add more water if needed.
- Cover and let simmer for few minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and parsley and mix all together.
- Add cheese and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.