Pasta with Chicken and Mushroom Cream Sauce. Chicken and shiitake mushrooms simmered in a rich cream sauce and tossed with bowtie pasta. All Reviews for Pasta with Chicken Mushroom Cream Sauce. Delicious and Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is ready to serve!
Simple ingredients make this dish a budget-friendly weeknight dinner but it also makes a delicious meal for date nights. White wine gives the sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream. Creamy chicken and mushroom sauce with feta cheese and parsley will work for any kind of pasta. You can cook Pasta with Chicken and Mushroom Cream Sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Chicken and Mushroom Cream Sauce
- You need 300 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can (250 g) of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 2 rashers of bacon, cut into thin strips.
- You need of hot salami as desired.
- It’s 1 handful of chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of white onion, fine chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oi.
- Prepare 30 g of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- You need 2/3 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 200 g of pasta.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of salt and ground black pepper.
Fold cooked pasta into sauce with chicken (and its juices) and arugula. If sauce is too thick, add pasta water until you reach desired consistency. Add chicken broth and heavy cream to the pot and stir. When the farfalle pasta is al dente, add the spinach and chicken and stir until the spinach cooks down and incorporates.
Pasta with Chicken and Mushroom Cream Sauce instructions
- Cut chicken into thin strips..
- Heat oil and butter in frying pan, add chicken and cook over medium heat until browned..
- Add bacon, garlic and mushrooms, cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add white wine and cook until liquid has reduced by half.
- Add cream and chives and bring to boil..
- Blend flour with water until smooth. Add to pan and stir over heat until the mixture boils and thickens, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Season to taste..
- Cook pasta in the large pot of rapidly boiling water with a little oil and salt added.Drain.
- Add pasta to sauce and stir over low heat until combined..
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.Serve immediately with a green salad..
- E࿆n࿆j࿆o࿆y࿆ 🥂.
Add parmesan and stir until it's well-incorporated and you're left with a smooth sauce. Creamy garlic parmesan sauce and sautéed mushrooms make this a filling and delicious I serve this creamy mushroom garlic sauce over a pile of spaghetti, but it's also tasty with chicken, pizza I try experimenting a lot but definitely the juices from the mushroom and the cream sauce was good. Fried chicken served with a mushroom cream sauce. Easy to make, filling, and delicious. Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sage Sauce.