Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ].
You can cook Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ] using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ]
- You need of Stew Frozen Ingredients.
- Prepare 150 grams of Wheat Noodles.
- Prepare 4 slice of Frozen Crab Stick.
- It’s 4 slice of Frozen Chikuwa.
- You need 4 slice of Frozen Fish Balls.
- Prepare 4 slice of Frozen Tuna Roll.
- Prepare 4 slice of Frozen Salmon Roll.
- Prepare of Stir Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili flake.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 3 of lemongrass leaves.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of frozen vegetable mix.
- Prepare 10 clove of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Fried Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 slice of chicken katsu / chicken karage.
- Prepare 500 ml of beef broth.
- Prepare 500 ml of boiling water.
Sundanese Noodle [ Mie Heben ] step by step
- Boil the wheat noodles and another stew frozen ingredients in 500 ml grisky boiling water, stir slowly for 3 minutes, then take them and drain it..
- While the frozen ingredients is being cooked, fried the chicken katsu / karage until it's golden brown then take it and set aside..
- Pour vegetable oil in a pan and fried onion until it's a little brown, then pour chili flake and another seasoning, sauteed vegetables mix, lime juice, cayenne pepper, lemongrass leaves and kaffir lime leaves later, then pour 500 ml beef broth water, stir till it's boilling and lift..
- Prepared bowl, then fill with noodles and ingredients stew, then flush with beef broth water, serve with chunks of fried chicken katsu or chicken karage..