Hummus wrap. Use store-bought or homemade hummus in this fast, fresh, and healthy vegetable-filled lunch, and add even more flavor by using your favorite vegetable flavored. Hummus is a great filling for a vegetarian wrap. You can buy hummus in many grocery stores, but nothing can beat hummus you make at home.
To assemble the wrap, spread the hummus down the middle third of the tortilla. Arrange the cooked onion slices and the sliced roasted red peppers all over the hummus. Hummus Veggie Wraps are filled with kale, bell peppers, cucumbers, carrots and slathered with hummus are ready in minutes and make a perfect healthy lunch or meal prep idea! You can cook Hummus wrap using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus wrap
- It’s 1 of vegan grain free tortilla or wrap.
- You need 1 cup of spinach (washed) (organic).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes (washed) (organic).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hummus.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sliced olives.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sriracha mayo.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of very finely chopped jalapeños.
Wrap the tortilla into a burrito shape and fold in the sides. Cut it in the middle and serve. This vegan hummus wrap is quick, simple and, best of all, healthy! When you spread the lips of a pussy apart and cum in between the layers, making it a hummas wrap.
Hummus wrap step by step
- Place the wrap on a plate.
- Place all ingredients in the order on the wrap you would like them.
These hummus wraps are super simple to make and totally delicious! It's packed with good-for-you Wraps are a fantastic way to do this! You can use up whatever you have in the fridge and make it as. These Roasted Vegetable Hummus Wraps are the easiest and most satisfying lunch you'll ever make! They're stuffed with a melody of vegetables and homemade roasted garlic hummus!