Chicken and Mushroom Filo Rolls.
You can have Chicken and Mushroom Filo Rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushroom Filo Rolls
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 200 g of button mushroom, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 500 g of skinless chicken thigh fillets.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- It’s 3/4 of milk.
- You need 8 sheets of fillo pastry.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
- It’s 1 of egg for egg wash.
- It’s 1 tbs of sesame seeds.
Chicken and Mushroom Filo Rolls step by step
- Heat oil, add mushrooms, cook for 6 minutes. Transfer to a place and set aside..
- Heat oil, add onion, cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Transfer to the plate with mushroom and set aside..
- Heat oil, add chicken, cook for 5 minutes of until browned. Return mushroom and onion to the pan with mustard. Stir until combined..
- Sprinkle flouur over chicken mixture and stir until well combined..
- Slowly add milk, stiring constantly. Return to heat and stir until mixture comes to the boil. Simmer for 1 minutes..
- Remove from pan and cool completely..
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place a sheet of filo pastry on a flat surface. Spray with olive oil. fold pastry short end to short end. Spread 1/3 c chicken mixture on the edge of pastry. Roll pastry once. fold in sides and continue to roll until a sausage roll shape in formed. Place on prepared baking tray..
- Brush the rolls with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes..