Caldo de Mariscos.
You can have Caldo de Mariscos using 29 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caldo de Mariscos
- It’s of seafood/poultry.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of fresh tilapia.
- Prepare 2 packages of medium raw shrimp w/ shell on.
- Prepare of shrimp boil seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Old Bay original seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ms. Dash original salt free seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chef Paul Magic Salmon Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of sazón goya con azafran.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s of other.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 10 of epazote.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 5 of chile ancho.
- You need 1 of chile jalapeño.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 2 of tomato roma.
- Prepare 1 small of chile de arbol.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Old Bay Original Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chef Paul Magic Salmon Seasoning.
- Prepare 5 cup of water.
- It’s of salt.
Caldo de Mariscos step by step
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil.
- Add shrimp, butter, oregano, Ms. Dash, Old Bay, Chef Paul Magic, garlic powder, salt, and lemon pepper seasonings in boiling water. Boil until shrimp is fully cooked.
- Blend water, chile ancho, chile de árbol, jalapeño, tomato roma, diced onion, butter, old bay, sazón Goya, Chef Paul magic, sugar, salt. Liquify blend..
- Fry tilapia until crispy and cut into smaller pieces..
- Remove 2 cups of water from shrimp boil. Add blended sauce and boil at medium heat. Add fried pieces of tilapia in boil. Add Epazote. Boil until Epazote leaves are soft. You're done!.